Sunday, September 23, 2012

GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME NO MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE


My entire life I have heard that God never gives a person more than the person can handle. I am referring to personal tragedies in life.
 
I question the validity of the God reference in view of the following.
 
Four weeks ago, we were saddened and shocked to learn of the movie theater shootings in Aurora, Colorado. Twelve killed, fifty injured.
 
Ashley Moser was in the theater. Her six year old daughter Veronica was with her.
 
Veronica was shot and died.
 
Ashley was pregnant at the time. Ashley was also shot. She miscarried.
 
Recently, the doctors advised Ashley that she will be paralyzed the rest of her life. Either a paraplegic or quadriplegic. The doctors re not sure yet. It depends on whether Ashley will have the use of her arms. If not, she will only be able to move from the neck up.
 
Horrible!
 
How does any person handle such a scenario? How does Ashley handle it?
 
I hope God has some special plan for Ashley. Some very special plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment